When did smoothies decide to start living in a bowl? While I still don’t get it, I do admit smoothie bowls are very pretty to look at and if like me, that’s a big deciding factor in what you eat, then go for it. Regardless, I am a long-time fan of Nature’s Path cereals, the granolas in particular. My first obsession was with their Pumpkin Flax Granola and I am currently infatuated with their entire Love Crunch lineup. This new Nature’s Path recipe features their equally yummy Chia Plus Coconut Chia Granola.
Tropical flavours mixed with crunchy coconut and chia granola bring instant sunshine to your morning routine. Find this recipe and more in Nature’s Path 7 Days of Healthy Recipes & Lifestyle Tips Ebook!
Coconut Chia Tropical Smoothie Bowl
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
- 2 cups dairy-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 frozen bananas, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup frozen peach chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup Nature’s Path Flax Chia Plus® Coconut Chia Granola
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup peach slices
- 1/2 cup mango slices
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
In blender, combine yogurt, bananas, peach and mango chunks; blend on high until smooth.
Toppings: Divide yogurt mixture among 4 bowls and top with granola, kiwi, peaches, mango and almonds as desired.
Tip: Keep peeled and cut-up bananas in the freezer for easy prep of morning smoothies.
As we drudge through the final weeks of winter proper, are you keeping up with your healthy eating resolutions? To help you stay on your path, Nature’s Path has provided a prize pack for one lucky Canadian reader. It includes:
- Assortment Nature’s Path delicious organic & non-GMO granolas including Nature’s Path Coconut Chia Granola made with wholesome clusters whole-grain rolled oats, omega-rich chia seeds, and coconut flakes. Plus each serving is naturally packed with 6 grams of plant protein and 5 grams of fibre!
- Free product vouchers
- Nature’s Path premium, eco-friendly water bottle (it’s an awesome bottle – sadly I had to sacrifice mine due to poor signage at the Ottawa airport 🙁 )
- Printed copy of the new Nature’s Path 7 Days of Healthy Recipes & Lifestyle Tips Ebook
To be entered to win, complete the form below and good luck!
There is also a grand prize open to everyone: WIN ORGANIC GRANOLA FOR A YEAR*
How to enter: Getting back on a healthy path? Running your first marathon? Trying a plant-based diet? We want to know! Tell us what’s on your path for 2016 by posting on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using both hashtags: #OnMyPath and #GranolaForAYear.
Please feel free to enter yourself and tell your community about this opportunity as well.
Prize includes everything you need to get back on a healthy path including:
Nature’s Path granola and organic breakfast foods for a year
DIY Vegan, by Nicole Axworthy & Lisa Pitman – recipe book including more than 100 ways to create an awesome plant-based pantry
Un-Junk Your Diet by Desiree Nielsen, R.D. – how to shop, cook and eat to feel better forever
Grand prize valued at $300
Prize will ship on or after March 1, 2016
Grand prize contest closes February 28, 2016
*This prize is open to all blogs participating and their audiences. There will be one grand prize total. Nature’s Path will select and notify one winner.
Disclosure: I also got a yummy Nature’s Path prize to try out to help me write this post. Opinions are my own; honest and genuine.