It’s been a long, hard week. With the passing of my Father-in-Law, deciding that we just can’t handle both a 3 year old and a puppy and then returning Rush to the rescue, some sense of normalcy is just starting to return. My family would like to thank everyone for their kind words, they really do mean a lot in such stressful times.
One thing that we always seem to forget until times like this is just to take the time and to have fun. Be who you are, and do what you want to do before it’s too late. Life is really too short and too precious to waste… we hear it all the time, but we need to remember it. While I’ll always enjoy spending hours in the kitchen creating something special, there are going to be a lot more days where quick and simple meals will be called for… so we can get out there and live.
- Approximately 2 pounds potatoes, cooked and cubed (I used steamed red potatoes with the skins scrubbed and left on)
- Mayonnaise (it’s going to depend on your potatoes and preferences on how much you’ll want to use)
- 1/2 of a 125g pkg Castello Rosenborg Mellow Blue Cheese (reserving a bit for the top)
- 2 tbsp Epicure’s Smoky Bacon Salad Topper
- Sea Salt & Pepper
- 1-2 green onions, chopped