Chelsea received her first piggy bank for Christmas, that was her first real interaction with money, which she simply called “coins” at first, because that’s what it is called in one of her favourite books. Over time we have been trying to teach her the value of money and how it is a big responsibility. She’s not quite 3 yet, so she doesn’t get an allowance, but once she understands money a bit more, we will have to start I’m sure! This new app from RBC Royal Bank is getting her that much closer.
There are more tips on how to start teaching your children the value of money at:
- Follow Mmm… is for Mommy on Facebook (leave first name, last initial)
- Follow Mmm… is for Mommy on Twitter (leave Twitter handle)
- Tweet about my Giveaway on Twitter - Enter to Win a $50 RBC VISA GC with @mmmisformommy #MoneywithLeo http://ow.ly/9KShe (leave status URL) DAILY ENTRY
- Follow Mmm… is for Mommy via RSS
- Follow RBC Royal Bank on Facebook (leave first name, last initial)
- Follow RBC Royal Bank on Twitter (leave Twitter handle)
- Leave a comment on any of my recipe posts (tell me which recipe)
Contest is closed.